Called to serve Feb 2016

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Week 17: One transfer down

Sziasztok!

This week was pretty crazy, but I don't have my journal with me so I'll see what I can actually remember about it.

Firstly, transfer calls. So we got transfer calls this morning and my companion is going to be the new zone leader over in Dunaujváros which means that I'll be staying here in Pest with my new companion Elder Winkell who I will meet tomorrow, but everyone says that he's awesome. So I'm super excited to see what this next transfer has in store and to meet all the new missionaries that will be here in Pest.

So a kind of annoying but also cool experience that happened this week was that I lost my wallet on the train to this city called Vác. So that really sucked, it's hard to do things without money or cards but I was really lucky because just a couple days ago I had this feeling that I should probably take out most of the money in my wallet and leave it in the apartment. So I still had most of my money for the month. But then we got a call on monday morning (I don't know how they got our number) saying that they had my wallet at the train station. So I managed to get my wallet back with mostly everything in it (10,000Ft was missing but I can deal with that), so that was a huge blessing.

The rest of the week was just weird tracting experiences that I can't really remember, oh and we also made ostor kalács, which is some crazy chocolate bread thing, with an RCLA today, so that was super delicious and we've been carrying it around like a baby all day.

But yeah not a lot of time today, you might get hear some of those stories from me another time.

Have a great week!

- McKim Elder
     We found a random helicopter sitting in front of a house in this small town, I don't even   think the                    Hungarian Air Force has a helicopter.
                            Me with one of our investigators, Nagy Mihaly (or big mike in English)

No comments:

Post a Comment