Called to serve Feb 2016

Monday 9 October 2017

Time keeps on going...

Szervusztok!

Well if I'm being completely honest, this week wasn't the most exciting week that I've had on my mission, but it was still a great time. Also just because I have to make a mention every week about how quickly the time is going, I have 4 months left to go from today which is absolutely crazy. The time is going to be over way too soon.

  Well the coolest news that I have coming out of this week is that our investigator Gyöngyi had her baptismal interview and she passed. So we're going to be having a baptism this weekend. It's actually really crazy to be here for this because she has been taught by a tonne of missionaries for well over a year now and there's never really been a clear reason for why she didn't want to be baptised, but she's finally ready now and it's a super exciting time.
  We had splits this week too here in Duna with the elders from Pécs. This was the first time that I ever got to hold splits with a new missionary, so it was pretty fun. We didn't get to do anything too crazy, just met with some people, did some tracting and made some delicious chicken, but it was still a good time and Elder Fales (the missionary I was on splits with) is a stud.
  There wasn't really too much else exciting going on this week, we were able to visit our branch president out in the village that he lives in which was fun, they gave us some really delicious Hungarian food. We also had our sisters get kicked out to Budapest for the entire week because they found bed bugs in their apartment, so that was also fun to deal with, but everything is fine there now.

Well, this email was super lame, so I apologise, I'll try to make it better next week and have some baptism pictures.

Szeretettel,
McKim elder

Pics!
                             


              The Veszprém elders have this weird suit in their apartment, so i had to put it on.

              I got this picture that perfectly describes Elder Thomas' relationship with Sister Szabadkai

No comments:

Post a Comment