Called to serve Feb 2016

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Bocs!

Helló!

Well, my email has been down for a couple weeks now, if you're all wondering why you haven't been receiving my wonderful emails. As much as I would love to go back and tell you all everything that has happened in the last couple weeks since I've been here in Pápa, I honestly don't have the time nor the patience to type all that out. So enjoy this update instead.

  We have this investigator name Klaudia. When I got here she was our most progressing investigator and last transfer almost got baptised. In the last couple weeks, for a couple reasons that I'm not really going to talk about, she has gone kind of crazy and after some discussion with President Szabadkai we came to the conclusion that we probably shouldn't meet with her for a while. So that lesson happened this week and that was super fun, she still came to church on sunday though, so hopefully it all works out.
  We have another investigator named Balázs. He's been an investigator for almost 10 years now, but he hasn't smoked now since last year, so hopefully his time is finally here and he can get baptised pretty soon.
  Other than that being in Pápa is pretty much a party. Living constantly in an apartment with 2 companionships is crazy fun and I'm kind of sad that the other missionaries here only get to experience it on splits. Because there are 4 of us it also means that we can actually eat an entire meal that we make, so we've been making some pretty fun dinners over the last couple weeks. (eg. Ribs, duck, random hungarian food, burgers) It's a great time.

Well, I don't really know what else to write about, I guess if you want to know all about my time in Pápa you might just need to talk to me in a couple weeks, because my emails are getting pretty lazy...
So once agian, bocs!

Szeretettel,
McKim elder

Here's a picture of the Pápa crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment