Called to serve Feb 2016

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Split Miracles

Üdvözlöm titeket!

So another wonderful exciting week is gone and past, with many more stories to share.

Monday we were able to head out to a little town called Budaörs for P-day, where we basically just went to Ikea and did some other shopping, but following that I was able to start exchanges with my old companion Elder Robinson. We had a super cool experience when we decided that although we had finished all the tracting that we needed to do, that we would continue on and do the next floor in the building before we finished. No one was being kind to us, until we knocked on the door of a nice old woman, who after a bit of conversation took, took us down to a little store at the bottom of the building and bought us some delicious drinks. The blessings of diligence!
  Wednesday was pretty crazy because I started the day by going to the doctor. There was the possibility that I had Pneumonia, but as far as the doctors are concerned I'm going to be fine, so that's comforting. We then had 2 different appointments suddenly get set up for that night so we were rushing around a lot, but it went well. I even had the opportunity to give a blessing to one of the members in Hungarian, which was super scary, but God speaks Hungarian and he was speaking through me, so it was fine.
  Thursday I got to go on exchanges with another of my old companions, Elder Winkel. We were also given some gifts from a nice old woman, but this time it was Old Testament study cards in Hungarian and some strange books, might come in handy some day. We were also able to meet a man named Robi, who was super excited to hear about the gospel and wants to meet with us, but we're not sure if he's in our area or not, so we'll see what happens there. We also had zone conference which was super good, it was all about learning the language and how we can improve our language studies. Super helpful.
 Then finally this weekend we had the opportunity to watch the first 4 sessions of General conference. Luckily I was able to watch all but one talk in English, so it was a really great opportunity to hear the inspired words of our church leaders. I loved them all, I don't know if I could really pick a favourite to recommend to everyone, so just watch them all I guess haha.

Today is interview day, so next week we'll see if I have any clues about what I'll be doing at transfers.

Sok szeretettel,
McKim Elder

                                     Elder Robinson and I with our drinks that we got from the Néni


No comments:

Post a Comment